Welcome to St John's CE Primary School where you will find a welcoming, inclusive and committed community of learners.
Our school serves its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. Our school offers a community where everyone is a person known and loved by God, supported to know their intrinsic value. At St John's, we believe that all children are made in the image of God and are unconditionally loved by God. As a school community, we shape our work around our core Christian Values of endurance, wisdom, compassion and interior posture.Read More
Working within the context of Christian beliefs and practice: At St John's our children and their families always come first. We value our children's feelings, creativeness and success in their learning equally, helping each child's love of learning grow, whilst also developing their interior posture.
Life in all its fullness at its heart - John 10:10
- We are so blessed to be part of this outstanding school community. I couldn't be any happier with the school, our daughter is absolutely thriving and loves coming to school.
- We are very happy with this school. The staff and teachers are very nice. Our children are constantly making progress at St John’s and are extremely happy. The values they learn are excellent and I can only thank all the staff for all their commitment and dedication.
- Our son is very happy at this school. There’s always such a rich environment in Reception to ensure he thrives. The teachers and assistants are amazing and so loving and kind towards him.
- I cannot express how happy I am that our daughter is at St John's. She absolutely loves it and is fully supported by all. I'm proud to say she attends this wonderful school.
- I am so happy with the school and how the staff care for my son. I was nervous about moving schools in Year 2 but we haven’t got any regrets. He is learning so much every day, is so much happier and more confident and has made lots of new friends.