Children in the Foundation Stage through to Year 5 should wear a green sweatshirt or cardigan with yellow polo shirt.
Year 6 have the option to wear the school's purple sweatshirt and matching book bag. See the photos below for examples of our uniform.
According to school policy, all our pupils are required to wear school uniform which consists of the following:
- Gold polo shirt
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- or Green & white or gold & white gingham or striped dress
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or white socks, or Grey, bottle green or black tights
- Sensible outdoor shoes or trainers
- Sensible coat
- Sun hat during summer weather
- Black pumps to be worn indoors
- Pupils in Year 6 are encouraged to wear purple sweatshirts or cardigans and may wear purple & white gingham or striped dresses.
Full details of School Uniform & Equipment is contained in the Parent Booklet.
A small stock of uniform is kept in school and can be purchased there. School Uniform can also be ordered online and delivered to you directly from the School Trends website. Click here for a link.
Parents of Key Stage Two children are asked to purchase a drinks bottle from the school office. This drinks bottle can be filled and washed at home each evening and brought to school each day refilled.
Jewellery & Accessories
- Children must not wear jewellery of any kind, except one small plain stud in each lobe of each ear; please see the picture on the website if in doubt.
- Watches may be worn by children who can read them but we accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
- Fashionable hair accessories are not permitted. Only plain bobbles/bands etc. (in a colour that is in keeping with school uniform) are used to tie hair up/back.
- Children are not permitted to wear nail varnish or false nails for school.
- Parents are requested not to allow children to attend school with transfer tattoos.