We are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant.
For more information please read the following documents. We warmly welcome any potential applicants to visit the school to assist with their application. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are looking for an inspiring, enthusiastic and ambitious Teaching Assistant who will support us in our delivery of high quality teaching and learning. We are a successful school who have voluntarily converted to an academy within the BDAT family to safeguard the high quality of education that we offer to our community.
The successful candidate will have:
- A qualification to at least Level 3 NVQ standard
- Achieved grades A‐C in Maths and English
- High expectations of all children
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be proactive
- Demonstrate a nurturing and caring disposition
- Have high expectations of learning behaviours and pupil achievement
- Be a creative, organised and flexible member of the staff team who will make a valuable contribution to our school community
What we can offer you:
- Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy their learning
- A friendly and supportive team of staff
- A positive working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Salary: Level 2/Band 4-5 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Please only apply if you are 100% committed to supporting the development of our students and our school.
Due to safer recruitment guidelines, applications will only be considered on our official application forms which are available from the Career Opportunities tab of our website www.stjohnsceprimary.co.uk. Completed applications must be returned directly to the school as per the instructions on the form. CVs will not be considered.
All posts involving direct contact with vulnerable children are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
St John’s Church of England Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.