External Agency Links
St John’s Primary School works in partnership with many different agencies and support organisations. This level of collaboration means that a supportive plan can be developed to meet your child’s needs both in and out of school.
We regularly host meetings to monitor the provision and make changes, when necessary, to the SEND provision plans. This provides an opportunity for you to be updated about the progress of your child and ask any questions you may have.
In order to quickly identify and meet the SEND of pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties we make referrals to the Speech and Language Service in order to access specialised support and guidance.
We also access support from the Educational Psychology Service to ensure that pupil SEND is met purchasing additional time should it be required.
Listed below are some of the outside agencies with whom we work collaboratively:
- Bradford Children’s Services Special Educational Needs Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Early Years Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Autism Spectrum Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Hearing Impairment Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Learning Difficulties Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Physical Difficulties Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Educational Psychology Team
- Speech and Language Therapy Service
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF) Team