St John’s goes chemical free!

Written by Miss Burton

We have now switched to a chemical free cleaning system throughout school using the Lotus Pro system which turns tap water into a sanitised effective cleaning solution that is 100% chemical free! The ozone water is 50% stronger than bleach and 50% more powerful than chlorine but totally safe.

The system will help asthma and eczema sufferers and those with sensitive environmental allergies whilst allowing us to clean thoroughly and effectively.

Leave a Reply